Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ELECTION DAY

Politicians, thief and liars are all the same!
Now that the Election day is coming, is always a interesting topic to talk about.
I am registered to vote because I think that is really important exercise a citizen right but my problem is that I hate politicians and I see them and always think that they play with the needs of the people.
In december there are elections for members of the congress and president and since this summer politicians are began with his campaings even being ilegal, against the laws.
I think that the electoral campaings not change the opiniĆ³n of the people, because the most people vote for a designate group like the “concertaciĆ³n” or “alianza por el cambio”.
Chile must vote for a president this december and it’s very important because he is going to govern the next four years. At the moment there are four presidential candidates and there qualities are varied, one is young, other have experience in the goverment, other is a successful businessman and the last candidate was a minister in 1973.
In my family always comment of politics because my father was a leader in his university years, so this is a regular topic in my home, but it never crossed my mind to become a politician, but I wouldn’t bother to be a minister specially a ministry like “MIDEPLAN”, or a departament like the woman secretary.
I interested in this ministries because I think that is in this areas where are the biggest problems of the chilean people. This problems are poverty, innequality, education, health and the unemployment.

No comments: